Empowers rapid development of new digital services
Nexign Microservices Framework leverages microservices architecture and DevOps best practices to enable agile in-house development of innovative product offerings.
The microservices approach allows for the creation of cloud-native applications and ensures solutions agility and scalability. Standardized APIs facilitate integration with third-party systems and, therefore, drive partner ecosystem growth. Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) process enhances automation of service development and improves quality and reliability of services. Applications developed on the basis of Microservices Framework can be deployed either on-premises or in the cloud.
Nexign equips the communications service provider (CSP) with a comprehensive set of tools, methodologies, and practices to launch and support the end-to-end lifecycle of continuous development, integration, and deployment of microservices.
Microservices Framework revamps how the CSP’s IT teams work by switching their focus from process engineering to delivering the core business value.
Nexign Microservices Framework Architecture
- Accelerated time-to-market for new digital services developed on the basis of existing core systems
- Implementation of cloud-native microservices architecture
- Automated CI/CD pipeline
- Microservices development based on best practices and global standards
- Cutting-edge open-source technology stack on a single platform, reinforced by Nexign’s products
- Efficient microservices lifecycle management built on Nexign’s rich experience and expertise