Nexign Microservices Framework
Empowering rapid development of new digital services
Nexign Microservices Framework leverages microservices architecture and DevOps best practices to enable agile in-house development of innovative product offerings.
The microservices approach allows for the creation of cloud-native applications and ensures solutions agility and scalability. Standardized APIs facilitate integration with third-party systems and, therefore, drive partner ecosystem growth. The continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD) process enhances the automation of service development and improves the quality and reliability of services. Applications developed on the basis of Microservices Framework can be deployed either on-premises or in the cloud.
Nexign equips companies with a comprehensive set of pre-integrated tools, methodologies, and practices to launch and support the end-to-end lifecycle of continuous development, integration, and deployment of microservices.
Microservices Framework revamps how the companies’ internal development teams work by switching their focus from process engineering to delivering the core business value.
NEXIGN MICROSERVICES FRAMEWORK ARCHITECTURE
- Accelerated time to market for new digital services developed on the basis of existing core systems
- Implementation of cloud-native microservices architecture
- Automated CI/CD pipeline
- Microservices development based on best practices and global approaches
- Cutting-edge open-source technology stack, reinforced by Nexign’s applications
- Efficient microservices lifecycle management built on Nexign’s rich experience and expertise