Efficient partner agreement and settlement management for precise invoicing
While telecom companies are struggling to combat the existing challenges of settlement management, the complexity of connectivity is anticipated to further expand with a new generation of networks and resulting augmentation of data exchanges.
Nexign Interconnect helps streamline settlements among telecom organisations and maximize revenue streams by increasing transparency of the partnership processes and providing invoice precision.
Interconnect Settlement supports agreements for services such as traffic carriage, communications line and equipment leasing, as well as other services that are not related to traffic or equipment.
- Tracks received and provided services
- Determines the volume and price of rendered services
- Keeps track of calls of all types, intelligent services, content services, SMS/MMS, telegraph/telex, VoIP, etc.
- Enables flexible rate management and service pricing
- Facilitates charging model modifications via a modular rate structure
- Ensures validation, filtering, and pre-processing of CDR/EDR
- Calculates traffic charges for any route and distance
- Offers on-demand billing, billing rollback, and corrective billing
- Enables two-stage rating: a quick pre-processing and CDR parsing followed by a full-fledged rating