Nexign Policy and Charging Rules Function
High-performance, dynamic policy management for 4G and 5G NSA mobile traffic in real time
Nexign Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF) empowers mobile operators with the efficiency required to control access, charging rules, and quality of service (QoS) parameters for any use case in 4G and 5G NSA networks. The Nexign product enables flexibility to support offerings with complex plans and options, ensures high quality of services, such as Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE), and optimizes the allocation of network resources.
Nexign Policy and Charging Rules Function manages QoS parameters in the context of customer profile data and types of network, traffic, and application. Flexible policy management enables operators to make the best use of 4G networks and address innovative 5G-driven scenarios while still leveraging the existing LTE infrastructure.
Performance levels of Nexign PCRF are nearly twice as high as standard industry benchmarks. Such results promise a significant reduction in the total cost of ownership through lower hardware requirements.
Flexible Management of Domain-Specific Policies
- Launch of offerings with QoS-based rating schemes
- QoS control for partner services, including those from application service providers and digital service providers
- Congestion-aware policies
- Direct integration with PCEF, UDR, OCS, RCAF, and SCEF network functions
Reliable Solution for Market Leaders
- Dynamic and automated scalability of network nodes
- High availability and georedundancy
- Proven track record of successful use by Tier 1 telcos
Technology Stack for a Rapid Launch of Innovations
- Prebuilt policy templates and reference scenarios for a quick test and launch of new services
- Compliance with industry standards and specifications, including 3GPP, IETF, and ETSI
- Support for any telco deployment, including public and private clouds
- Support for network function virtualization (VNF)
- Flexible configuration based on LUA scripting