Billing and Finance
Maximizing revenue streams for traditional and digital services
Nexign Billing and Finance is one of the key domains of Nexign BSS, enabling the end-to-end process for generating, capturing, and collecting revenue for each service and customer.
Convergent billing allows operators to offer advanced rating schemes and multi-play bundles. One system supports different types of business models for B2C, B2B, and B2B2X clients.
With the help of the unified billing system interacting with the catalog and online charging system, Billing and Finance significantly enhances customer experience and increases business agility. Revenue collection includes generation of bills and invoices and the accurate collection of payments, which helps maximize revenue and minimize losses associated with fraud and bad debt.
Billing and Finance provides financial management, accounts receivable, taxation, payment processing, and payment terms, and also generates data for financial and analytical reporting.
The Entire Billing and Finance Lifecycle
- Regular and on-demand billing
- A single point of payment collection and processing; reconciliation; and fiscalization
- End-to-end management of customer and operational document printing
- Flexible bill formatting based on customers’ templates and requirements
- Collections and dunning capabilities
Support for Business Models of Digital Operators
- Prepaid, postpaid, and hybrid payment models
- Single bill for various service types
- Creating and managing bill unit hierarchies
- Universal Digital Billing based on future-proof architecture principles and data models
- Extensive support for integration with partner products
- Credit thresholds, installment payments, “buy now, pay later” models, recurring payments, and billing discounts