Policy and Charging Rules Function
Controls real-time policy and charging rules in 3GPP networks, supports flexible QoS management for mobile traffic, and enables innovative traffic-based product offerings
Nexign Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF) plays a significant role in offering new traffic-based services in 4G and 5G mobile networks. PCRF enables flexibility to support offerings with complex plans and options, ensures high quality of services such as Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE), and contributes to network optimization.
PCRF manages quality of service (QoS) parameters based on subscriber profile data and types of access network, traffic, and application. Flexible policy management enables monetization of innovative scenarios in 4G and 5G mobile networks.
Part of Nexign Network Monetization Suite, PCRF – along with AAA, RCAF, UDR, and DRA – is included in the comprehensive traffic management solution that enables operators to launch next-generation digital services.
- Compliance with 3GPP, IETF, and ETSI standards
- Flexible QoS-based rating schemes
- Congestion-aware policies
- Innovative business models for partner service monetization
- Deployment in virtual environment with dynamic scaling
- Direct integration with PCEF, UDR, OCS, RCAF, and SCEF network functions