Nexign Customer Relationship Management
Efficient sales and customer service automation
Nexign Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is responsible for storing and managing customer information that is necessary to handle business interactions, loyalty programs, and the sales pipeline of existing and new customers. Customer service representatives have a single point of access to a holistic customer view and operator’s product portfolio thanks to integration of CRM with other Nexign BSS components.
Nexign CRM is pre-integrated with Nexign Channels and serves as a data hub for the operator’s other systems and portals to streamline customer engagement, development, and retention.
- A 360-degree view of customers, including financial data, interaction history, activated products, subscriptions, and bonuses
- Complex customer hierarchies, including diverse units for B2B customers
- Information about available products and special offers
- Flexible customer service for accelerated problem resolution, such as rewarding customers with loyalty bonuses, to increase retention rates
- Automated customer care processes, including balance adjustment, activation and deactivation of products and bonuses, and bulk queries processing
- Adapting case and interaction management to fit the corporate or industry-specific needs and requirements